Monday, September 26, 2011

Book your Fall Photos now! {Utah County Family Photography}

My schedule's filling up pretty fast for fall -- if you want to snag a time, here's what I still have available:


Friday October 28th: HALLOWEEN MINI SESSIONS! I will be taking photos of your kids in Halloween costumes in our spooky woods. Each session will be 15-20 minutes long, you'll receive 5 to 10 photos via email within a week, and the cost will be $15 per session.
Scheduled every 20 minutes from 4 to 5:20 p.m.

Saturday October 29th 3:00: OPEN
Saturday October 29th 4:00: OPEN

Saturday November 5th 3:00: OPEN

Saturday November 12th 4:00: OPEN

Email me at handsfullphotos at gmail dot com to book your session today!


Click here for my current pricing

I will be increasing my prices in the spring, so book now for a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment