Friday, January 29, 2010

Jesse & Kayla Engaged! { Utah County Engagement Photos }

This afternoon, I took my first set of engagement photos. It was so much fun, especially because Jesse & Kayla are SO incredibly photogenic and beautiful. You can tell how much they enjoy each other.

I look forward to doing their wedding next month, though it intimidates me -- you just have ONE CHANCE to get it right. I feel pretty good about it, though, knowing they originally weren't planning on a professional photographer. I'm pretty sure I can do better than NOBODY, right?

And with beautiful people like these, how could the photos go wrong?







I love how the trees frame this shot:

And isn't Kayla's expression adorable?




The day had been mostly overcast and gray, but the sun came out just in time for our shoot. I love how the water glistens behind them.


I love the woods in this shot -- winter makes for some lovely backdrops.
-

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Great looking couple! You'll do great with their wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The laughing black and white one...awesome.

    ReplyDelete